I am offering a more convenient and affordable series of workshops for next term:
Fortnightly Felting at Lavendilly House
Nuno – Resist – Hats – Slippers – Bags – Wall Hangings – Meditation Mats – Play Mats – Needle Felting
I used to offer fortnightly felting on a pay-per-project basis the year before last and it was lots of fun and very casual.
This time I am offering every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, over TERM 2 ONLY (!), for a term fee.
You will be able to:
– choose the projects you wish to work on
– have access to a wide range of fleece colours
– bring your children (under 5 years of age – places are limited and must be booked)
– work with company (felting is so much more fun this way!)
– make at least four projects for the price of three
For details and bookings please visit my Lavendilly Fibre Arts Blog